I enjoy writing and taking pictures for my two blogs:
Mary's Musings
and
reckon i should tell this?
And among my favorite places, I include Dierk Haasis's website. He does work in English for an international audience as well as for his German clientele. You'll find him a good resource in photography, writing, business advertising, and much more. Here's his Home page:
dh2publishing .
Several of his galleries can also be seen at
Imagekind .
Hi! I'll defintely check out that site sometime. Anyways, I'm sorry that I couldn't drop by sooner- I was a bit busy since my sister's sick.
ReplyDeleteJustin, I hope your sister gets well soon.
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by.
I'm leaving my praise for you and for Jeff, the limerick-a-day blogger, up at my other blog: "Reckon I Should Tell This?" for a few more days.
So have a look and put a comment there, if you like.
When I get something else spectacular to confess, I'll put a new post at "Reckon ...".