Friday, February 9, 2007

Surfing the Blogger Scene


You know that you're bored when ...

you actually click on a link 
from a Share-Your-Blog
e-mail.

So, I lucked out,
found a pot o' gold 
at:

http://gabezblog.blogspot.com/ 

I read it from the bottom up,
lured in
by the moony little
leprechaun.

Thumbup to the Gabe-
and-Sandra 
soap opera!

Now I can put off  
recounting
to everyone
what it's like to
shower with a cat,
for one more day.

M&M is watching me
from a safe distance as I
wrestle with the
HTML requirements
here.

You have only
to imagine me occupying
the chair
behind her, in the photo
at the top of this post.

If you haven't already
slid down the URL
rainbow,
to check out the
leprechaun moon.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! Thats a neat room! Mine looks like a warzone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Justin!

    It's all in the angle you shoot it from! ;)

    BTW,
    At your Ancient History blog, so far, it *is* a war zone! An ancient Roman war zone, that is.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete