It was snowing like heck yesterday! I thought that we wouldn't have school but we did!! Anyways, it was really cold and slippery. I don't get why we didn't have a snow day!
I enjoy writing and taking pictures for my two blogs:
Mary's Musings
and
reckon i should tell this?
And among my favorite places, I include Dierk Haasis's website. He does work in English for an international audience as well as for his German clientele. You'll find him a good resource in photography, writing, business advertising, and much more. Here's his Home page:
dh2publishing .
Several of his galleries can also be seen at
Imagekind .
It was snowing like heck yesterday! I thought that we wouldn't have school but we did!! Anyways, it was really cold and slippery. I don't get why we didn't have a snow day!
ReplyDeleteJustin,
ReplyDeleteI noticed your weather on the news and thought about you.
We'll get more snow here, today, according to the forecast, and continuing bitter cold.
13 states shut their public schools down, according to the news.
Sorry you had to go out in the slippery cold.
Mary