Just past daybreak on this snowy morning, I took my camera to the back porch to try to capture the look of the bright red barberries set off by sparkling snow.
The joys of the season--outdoor beauty and a warm house to come back to.
I enjoy writing and taking pictures for my two blogs:
Mary's Musings
and
reckon i should tell this?
And among my favorite places, I include Dierk Haasis's website. He does work in English for an international audience as well as for his German clientele. You'll find him a good resource in photography, writing, business advertising, and much more. Here's his Home page:
dh2publishing .
Several of his galleries can also be seen at
Imagekind .
Nice picture Mary!
ReplyDeleteThe cold weather is lovely when you have a warm house to go back to!
Glad you like it, Richie.
ReplyDeleteWe've had great sunshine all day, but really strong northwest winds to contend with. Winter is well and truly here.
Mary
hi! I got to your blog through Richie's blog. Anyways, keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteJustin
Justin, nice to see you here!
ReplyDeleteI'm delighted that you are reading me, and I thank you for the compliment.
Isn't it great to be part of the community that Richie is assembling through his blog posts!
Mary
Yes, for some reason all of the blogs that I've blogged on are through other blogs!
ReplyDelete