Place:
http://alimerickaday.blogspot.com/
Author: J-Man Jeff
I have been reading a limerick
every day since January at
Jeff's blog site:
"A Limerick A Day."
Only today did I find out
that this talented
young man is a high school
freshman.
I had assumed, although
he did give
the name of his school
in his profile,
that when he said
he is a freshman,
he meant
a freshman in college.
It is really fun
to read him and to watch
his limerick-writing skills
grow steadily
better, as he stays
faithfully with his
project.
I highly recommend this site.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is a shock! No one has visited your blog... thanks for visiting mine!:D Anyways, I'll check out the site. Thanks for the reconmendation!
ReplyDeleteP.S. hee hee I'm younger- I'm in 7th grade!
ReplyDeleteJustin,
ReplyDeleteYou are also unusually talented. I'm going to feature you next in my other blog, "Reckon I should tell this?".
Being a retired schoolteacher, I guess I still like to hang out with the kids!
And, I guess I should learn how to put a counter on my blogs, too.
But I doubt it would get out of the single digits. I suspect you and Richie are my only readers--and Richie has his hands full with the new baby.
If Richie turns out to be a high school or middle school student, I think I shall either faint or go into hibernation!
Mary
hm... same... but then again Richie has just gotten a baby...
ReplyDeletehi mary!,
ReplyDeletethanks for the praisse and continued comments on my blog. its very encouraging!