Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Photo Collection from Dierk Haasis

On the home page of Dierk Haasis's website, in the slide show he's arranged for May, I was delighted to see two old friends. Prints of the bumblebee in a wall cranny and of the harbour viewed at sunset each hang on my own walls, where I can and do enjoy them every day.

As always, there are scenes which are thought-provoking and images of sheer beauty succeeding one another in this slide show. The close-up of the purple flower is so lovely it makes you hold your breath to view it.

3 comments:

  1. http://josbloggarden.blogspot.com/2011/02/still-waiting-for-spring.html

    an invitation to follow my blog. we have a lot in common. i enjoy your pictures and writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://josbloggarden.blogspot.com/2011/02/still-waiting-for-spring.html

    I want to invite you to follow my blog. we have a lot in common. i enjoy your pictures and writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much, Jo. I'm going to follow your blog. More later.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete