98 degrees Fahrenheit, 36.66 degrees Celsius -- today's predicted high according to the National Weather Service. A cool iced tea in the Pineapple Room at Cheekwood, a walk along the shadier paths of its botanical garden (now enhanced with Chihuly hand-blown glass sculptures), and a cool tour of the air-conditioned art museum might be one good plan for the afternoon.
I enjoy writing and taking pictures for my two blogs:
Mary's Musings
and
reckon i should tell this?
And among my favorite places, I include Dierk Haasis's website. He does work in English for an international audience as well as for his German clientele. You'll find him a good resource in photography, writing, business advertising, and much more. Here's his Home page:
dh2publishing .
Several of his galleries can also be seen at
Imagekind .
Pretty hot here in England, too, just now. That orange-juice looks nice and cool!
ReplyDeleteWhere I'm heading is another swim in the sea! :-)
I've been reading your swimming reports on Facebook. Wonderful that you've been having such a good time!
ReplyDelete