Thursday, May 17, 2007

Here's a link to the best blog around!

zuihitsu

This is the blog
of Dierk Haasis,
whose fine website you
can visit to see
beautiful images and
get excellent
advice and
recommendations:

http://www.dh2publishing.info/

4 comments:

  1. HI MARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long time no see. How are you? I've been pretty busy for the last few weeks (MONTHS maybe??). Anyways, something to tell you: my language arts teacher made the whole class write limericks! And I think I got a failing grade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Justin!

    Sorry to hear about your possible failing grade.

    To console yourself, click on the zuihitsu link I offered you in my May 17 post--I put it up on my 80th birthday.

    Scroll down past the German posts at zuihitsu an see the lovely spring pictures, made on the North Sea coast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay! Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, and by the way, happy belated birthday! Did you get any good presents?

    ReplyDelete